COS in the News, 2007
- Kathleen M. Carley: "The promise and challenge of linking social and spatial networks," Frontiers in Transportations Social Interaction, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Keynote.
- Lorrie Cranor: October 10, 2007, Researchers: Current education inadequate to fight phishing, by Elizabeth Montalbano, Computerworld.
- Lorrie Cranor: October 3, 2007, Phishing victims learn online security lesson, by Robert Jacques, vnunet.com.
- Lorrie Cranor: October 2, 2007, Fighting Phish, Dr. Dobb's Journal.
- Lorrie Cranor: October 2, 2007, Coolest Security Tool Ever! - Online game to teach cyber-security, by Alexandru Dumitru, Softpedia.
- Lorrie Cranor: October 1, 2007, Anti-Phishing Game To Help Raise Awarness, Portalit.net.
- Lorrie Cranor: September 29, 2007, Scientists develop Anti-Phishing game to educate Web users, by Ruben Francia, BLORGE.com.
- Lorrie Cranor: September 28, 2007, Carnegie Mellon's Online Game Helps People Recognize Internet Scams, Phishing, by Regina Sass, Associated Press.
- Lorrie Cranor: September 27, 2007, A new game developed at Carnegie Mellon University educates users on phishing threats, by Christopher Nickson, Digital Trends.
- Lorrie Cranor: September 26, 2007, Phishers caught hook, line and sinker, by Stuart Turton, PC Pro.
- Lorrie Cranor:September 26, 2007, Carnegie Mellon floats anti-phishing game, by Robert Jaques, PC Magazine.
- Lorrie Cranor: September 26, 2007, CMU's Anti-Phishing Phil helps users identify Internet scams--try it! by Deb Smit, POP City.
- Lorrie Cranor: September 26, 2007, Fish named Phil helps foil phishers, CBC News.
- Kathleen M. Carley: "Dynamic Network Analysis Applications for HPC," DOD High Performance Computing Modernization Program's (HPCMP) User's Group Conference (UGC), Pittsburgh, PA, Keynote.
- Lorrie Cranor: July 22, 2007, Associated Press School Conducts Anti-Phishing Research
- Lorrie Cranor: June 22, 2007, Bye-bye, ballot box?, The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Lorrie Cranor: June 12, 2007, Better privacy policies can make money, finds P3P study, The Register
- Lorrie Cranor: June 7-8, 2007, 2007 Workshop on the Economics of Information Security Paper: The Effect of Online Privacy Information on Purchasing Behavior: An Experimental Study
- Lorrie Cranor: June 8, 2007, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Story: Online shoppers will pay for security
- Lorrie Cranor: June 7, 2007, BBC Story: Good privacy pays for web stores
- Lorrie Cranor: June 6, 2007, Carnegie Mellon University Press Release: Online Shoppers Will Pay Extra To Protect Privacy, Carnegie Mellon Study Shows
- Latanya Sweeney: June 20, 2007, Scientific American Story: A Little Privacy, Please, by Chip Walter
Current and Recent News